If you have been feeding your cat or dog a lot of fish or shellfish…especially Shark, Swordfish, King Mackerel, or Tilefish you should be aware they contain high levels of mercury. Albacore (“white”) tuna has more mercury than canned light tuna.
An adult may eat up to 6 ounces (one average meal) of albacore tuna per week. A small pet would be allowed much less than that and if they eat this on a daily basis, chances are they have some fairly substantive mercury poisoning.
Also most pet food companies use the lowest grades of fish as the higher grades are more expensive and are reserved for human consumption so pets have to deal with even more toxic waste in their food than humans do.
Some of the mercury poisoning symptoms are: bleeding gums, alveolar bone loss, loosening of teeth, excessive salivation, foul breath, metallic taste, burning sensation, with tingling of lips, face tissue pigmentation (amalgam tattoo of gums) leukoplakia stomatitis (sores in the mouth) ulceration of gingiva, palate, tongue dizziness/acute, chronic vertigo ringing in the ears hearing difficulties speech and visual impairment (glaucoma, restricted or dim vision)
There is a completely natural substance that you can use to help remove mercury, radioactive waste, heavy metals and other toxins from your pet’s body that they might be exposed to….and that is Zeolite. Humans can take this too by the way.
Zeolites have been used since the beginning of the nuclear age. Zeolites are natural volcanic minerals. What makes zeolite so amazing is the fact that not only is it one of the few negatively-charged minerals found in nature, but it also has a very unique structure: Zeolite has large, vacant spaces…or cages…that allow space for large, positively charged ions to be attracted to it, then trapped and eliminated from the body. For Zeolite CLICK HERE
The lattices of the zeolite cages hold a natural negative charge which attract and irreversibly bind positively charged toxins, heavy metals and radioactive waste on a cellular level in the body. Thanks to this honeycomb-like structure, zeolite works at the cellular level to trap allergens, harmful toxins, heavy metals and radioactive waste.
In fact, because it is one of the few negatively charged minerals in nature, zeolites act as magnets: drawing positively charged toxins and waste to it, capturing them in its cage, and removing them safely and naturally from the body. It has even been reported that some government organizations use the zeolite products to remediate low level radioactive waste because zeolite will hold onto it and not let go of it forever! So then when the body eliminates the zeolite naturally, the toxins, heavy metals and radioactive wastes the zeolite is holding are also eliminated.
I have been giving the zeolite to my cat for some time now because of all the tuna she eats to remove any possible mercury that might be in the tuna but now its also to remove any radioactive waste she might be exposed to as well since the incident at Fukushima occurred.
For every 3 oz. of wet canned food I add 1/2 teaspoon mixed into the food and about every other day or so I mix 1/2 teaspoon of the powdered zeolite in 1 teaspoon water (5 ml) put it into an oral syringe and give it to my cat on an empty stomach. For larger pets you can adjust the dosage. I personally take zeolite myself on a daily basis as well. It’s great for both animals and humans.
More on mercury poisoning CLICK HERE
Check out this illuminating comparative study on the effectiveness of liquid vs. powdered zeolite.